By Sara Brett

Monday 29 September 2014

The Ketal Masculine Flat












Longline Jacket- Topshop || Black swing sleeveless dress- American Apparel || Vanity Bag- Zara (similar here) || Black masculine shoes- Topshop

Firstly I would like to apologise for my insanely pale and bruised legs; I am most definitely embracing the pale at the moment and the dark and dreary weather certainly isn't helping me out in anyway!

This is a very simple and minimal outfit, just what I am liking at the moment. If in doubt I always stick to monochrome; you can't go wrong and it always looks so clean and put together. The weather has taken a turn the past week or so and this longline jacket from Topshop is the perfect thing, the best extra layer  for this time of year but light enough to store in my handbag when I'm grabbing the tube and suffering from one of my daily hot flushes while travelling around London.

Lastly, don't think I have forgotten to mention those delightful shoes you can see me wearing. Topshop have outdone themselves with their selection of masculine flats this autumn winter and I am so in love with them. The metal strap across gives them an extra edge, perfect for office to evening wear and are so comfy which seems too good to be true- I suggest you go invest in a pair before they all go!

Thats it from me for now, stay tunes for my next fashion week favourite coming soon.

Sara x




No comments:

Post a Comment