By Sara Brett

Friday 26 September 2014

Black suede










Coat- H&M || T shirt- Topshop (similar here) || Shorts- Topshop (similar here) || Boots- River Island || Bag- Zara (similar here and here).

I am So excited to show you all these new over the knee boots I very naughtily purchased on Tuesday while out for Vogue Fashion's night out. Since looking through magazines and trying to prep myself for the up and coming Autumn/Winter season over the knee boots quickly became part of my must have list. 

I was very picky about what they had to be like; they needed a heel but nothing too high, they needed to be black suede and lastly they couldn't be too baggy around the thigh. Not much to ask  right? So....here are my perfect pair which I  found in River Island. After trying them on three or four times I can safely say they are made for me, so comfy and dare I say it a little bit sexy (yes I did just say that)!! 

Anyway I'm off to prance around in my new sexy boots before work begins.  Let me know what your must have for this season are. Happy Friday all!



Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment