By Sara Brett

Saturday 20 September 2014

Transitional dressing























Zebra Jumper- French Connection || Double pearl earrings- Topshop (similar here) || Cullottes- Topshop || Block heels- Office (similar here) || Fur scarf- Zara (similar here) || Vanity bag-Zara (similar here).

I finally have internet at my new pad and this means life is back to normal. It really shocked me how much I am dependant on using the net on an hourly/ daily basis whether its to look something up, check instagram, blog, research or catch up on the few programmes that I always seem to miss. It has also meant that yet again I have been appalling at blogging (apologising seems to be part of every blog post!)

This jumper from French Connection had caught my eye while I walk past it every day on the way to work and I just couldn't help myself; I justified it by telling myself that its the perfect transitional jumper with 3\4 length sleeves (perfect for layering) and a funnel neck which would look great with a high neck jersey top underneath. They had also merchandised it with pretty much everything in store which made it seem even more of a necessary buy. As for the culottes I have spent the whole of the summer trying them on every time I visit Topshop and I finally gave in. I know its going to be turning colder in the next month or so but I will find a way of incorporating them into  my wardrobe for as long as possible!

I am so glad the 60's and 70's trends are coming back in as it has made me get my rusty red block heels out and want to wear them at every possible opportunity. I love the colour and they are so comfy; I just need more occasions to wear them.

What are your favourite transitional pieces for Autumn?

Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment