By Sara Brett

Wednesday 2 April 2014

April florals












Denim shirt-New Look (similar here) || Floral midi skirt-Topshop (similar here) || 
Black peep toe ankle boots-Topshop (similar here) || Black vanity bag-Zara || Rose gold watch-Michael Kors (similar here) || Pewter chain necklace-Primark (similar here)

Well Hello April...and what a beginning! For those of you who live in the South of England, you will know what lovely sunny weather we have had the past couple of days and I am really hoping it sticks around. 

To celebrate I got my legs out; those of you who know me know this does NOT happen often, not without a pair of tights. But, the sun made me happy and without thinking about it there I was, stood infront of the camera getting all snap happy. My tripod is amazing. I am so annoyed with myself for not getting it sooner. Who would have thought, half an hour of being totally vain, checking the photos and putting my camera on a ten second timer to take ten shots at a time is so easy. 

This whole outfit apart from the bag is all old season so I apologise for that. However I have put in links for similar items out this season and based it upon the idea that they are classic spring pieces that have not gone out of date. No wardrobe is complete without a floral midi skirt, denim shirt and a pair of  chunky black peep toe heeled boats.

How did you spend the sunny weekend? What do you think of floral with denim?

Sara x

4 comments:

  1. That skirt is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Selina! I'm looking forward to wearing it more now the sun is out xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this skirt and outfit!:) And to answer your question about floral & denim... I love it! I think it's a great balance between the light, ethereal flowers and heavy- looking denim!

    http://guesswhoknowsclothes.blogspot.com/2014/04/bird-chase.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for you comment Stef Anie! And I'm glad you like the denim and floral together. Thought I'd give it a go. Off to check your blog out now.
    Thanks for reading!
    Sara x

    ReplyDelete