By Sara Brett

Sunday 21 September 2014

LFW Favourite || Whistles SS15



























|| Photos via Vogue. ||

Im late on the LFW 'bandwagon' and the whole of fashion month. I like to spend time browsing all the collections from New York, London, Milan and Paris on my own time. I'm going to be sharing my favourites with you over the next few months (as they become relevant to me) or so but here goes numero uno.

Whistles, technically a high street brand absolutely nailed it for SS15 and this is why for me they came up top. A fresh minimal colour palette of whites, black, ice blues camels and the occasional rose pink along with totally wearable pieces with gorgeous silhouettes and floaty tailoring just oozed easy stylish summer dressing. And that fact that the show was in an entrance tunnel to Kings Cross makes it even cooler for me. Hands up to you Whistles...you've done it again.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment