By Sara Brett

Tuesday 8 April 2014

FEATURE || House of Sunny
















White cracked cropped jumper- c/o House of Sunny (out friday) || Black culottes-River Island (in the sale) || Black vanity bag-Zara || Black croc slip ons-Topshop || Pink oversized cocoon coat-ASOS 

So this is a very exciting blog post for me. House of Sunny kindly sent me the Crakk jumper from their brand new SS14 collection before it comes out this friday to feature in an outfit post.

I totally fell in love with the jumper while browsing their Instagram page a few weeks ago; more and more photos of their new collection were filling my Instagram feed and I was slowly falling more and more in love. The Crakk jumper you can see me wear above has matching trousers which I know are going straight on my 'want list'.

Sunny Williams, the creative director of House of Sunny or otherwise known as 'HofS' has yet again produced a fantastic collection with a 'minimalistic tone' featured cropped jumpers, monochrome prints and clean cut tailoring and silhouettes. This East London brand is into their third season now and has got it all right. Contemporary, fashion forward clothing, at an affordable price. And yes, I do feel that extra bit special walking around london in my Crakk cropped jumper. It is a statement piece after all.

To keep updated on their new collection out this friday visit HofS on Instagram and their website.

Thank you House of Sunny I am totally in love with my new jumper!

Sara x





Photo credits-Jasmine
Edited-myself



No comments:

Post a Comment