By Sara Brett

Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Hayden



















Floral cropped jacket-New Look last season(similar here) || White V Neck-Topshop || Hayden Boyfriend jeans-Topshop || Blue bag-Topshop sold out || Black skater slip ons-Topshop


So these photos were taken by Mariana from The Portuguese Pink Pie when I met up with her for a quick shopping session after work and some tapas. We checked out the H&M conscious collection at the store in Oxford Circus and mooched on down to my favourite shop of the moment &Other stories.

This outfit was a pretty quick 'chuck on and run' as that morning I was late for work and saw that it was pretty sunny outside. I bought this jacket last year from New Look of all places and I can safely say I will be wearing it a lot this summer too. I love the floral, pastel print and the shape is super flattering.
The Hayden boyfriend jeans were bought a few months back, and they are great for chucking on for those comfortable days and can be dressed up a bit with a pair of heels.

Sorry for the lack of posting, as you have probably all gathered I am back at uni again and that has taken up more of my time. I do however have some exciting posts in the pipeline including an editorial that I assisted on so stay tuned!

Sara x

4 comments: