By Sara Brett

Thursday 4 September 2014

Creature of comforts













Photos by Clare

Black faux sheepskin gilet- H&M (last year) Similar here and here || Blue sheer sleeve jumper- Topshop, Charcoal version here || Light mom jeans- Topshop || Trainers- Adidas OQ (Sold out) || Watch- Oliva Burton@ASOS || Bag- Dune (last year).

This week has been both crazily busy but stupidly exciting also. I have been interning as you already know and the preparation leading up to NYFW an during has been intense. Alongside that plans for LFW and PFW are being finalised and there still seems to be so many little things to do. 

Apart from work wise, I have a lot going on at home too, and am excited to say that I am moving on Saturday! I cannot wait. Friends have heard this all too much but the thought of having a clean, neutrally decorated room with no damp or mould and a window that is big enough to let lots of light in is seriously too much. For those of you following me on Instagram you will definitely be finding lots more room photos on there in the near future; maybe some posing in front of the mirror as well as new purchases laid out beautifully on my white desk.

Anyway, back to the outfit! Today I kept it pretty casual. I had been packing some bits in my room this morning, and then decided to dye my hair again before work (what do you think?) so I wanted something easy to wear there and change in and out of. I opted for my H&M gilet from last season which I have to say is perfect for this 'inbetweeny' weather we have been having. I dont know about you guys but I am finding it is still to warm for a coat but to chilly to get away with wearing a jumper. As for the trainers, I searched high and low for these bad boys and I can't quite believe they still have not featured on the blog. With the mesh design they have been an amazing addition to my trainer collection keeping my feet cool during the hot days (all of 10) this summer. These light blue mom jeans from Topshop have not come off of me since I bought them two weeks ago. Ultra comfy and so easy to wear I am enjoying the look of them rolled up with my adidas to give off a real chilled laid back vibe.

What do you guys like to wear in between summer and winter? Any tips or go to pieces you want to share?

Sara x

1 comment: