By Sara Brett

Sunday 12 October 2014

INSPIRATION || My favourite blogs right now




This is probably one of the first blogs I started to read and click onto on a very regular basis. I have always been told by my dad that I have a care free sense of dressing in the way that often I tend to chuck stuff on. This has developed over time depending on trends but I will always have a special place in my heart for relaxed knits, Lacey silks and a khaki cream colour pallette. Rumi gets it right every time. With a care free sense of style, she constantly mixes different textures to add interest to her outfits, keeping the colour pallettes fairly neutral. Her collection of staples allow her to mix and match practically any part of her wardrobe (something which I need to learn from!). She's my go to girl when I want to see how to add a slightly boho edge to any outfit, and I love her incorporation of style and travel posts too.



Vanessa's Instagram is what first drew me to her blog. At the time I was thinking of dying my hair white blonde and cutting it into a bob and she gave me total hair envy. I love her minimal edge on everything and the way that she manages to embed a masculine edge to an outfit but being able to still maintain an easy going feminine look. She was spotted during NYFW SS15 wearing an all orange ensemble (my all time favourite colour) and this just allowed me to justify even more why she is so amazing! 



I initially found Sophie's blog through ASOS fashion finder and quickly became an avid reader. She has such a ladylike way of combining current trends and still manages to look effortless. Her passion for heels and her dedication constantly makes me so jealous- I could never walk around London all day in heels like she does, and the way she manages to put together highstreet finds that are so on point are a constant source of inspiration for me.



I cannot remember how exactly I stumbled across Megan's blog, but since finding it I check it everyday for outfit post updates. I find that we actually have a similar sense of style and that she often buys things I have, or have been drooling over and never got round to buying. Her mix of masculine tailoring and her sports luxe streak as well as the fact she is an ASOS personal stylist means I am always on her instagram's looking for the new best bits on ASOS! I have followed this girl from her days at university and on placement, and she is pure proof that if you work hard, make a good impression and put your all into something, you can get anywhere you want to be and that anything is truly possible.



Instagram helped me find this wonderful girl! Her effortless and minimal style posts fuel my need for more and more black things in my wardrobe. I am not a super girly dresser and Lizzie is another blogger who makes wearing heels look so effortless often teamed with a pair of distressed skinny jeans or tailored trousers for that feminine/masculine mix. I suggest you check her blog and instagram feed out on a daily basis for some monochrome inspo.



Last but by no means least its Mariana. She has featured a few times on my blog, and is a very good friend of mine.  I love reading blogs with a variety of content which is why I love reading Mariana's so much; she constantly posts about everything thats going on with her whether it be a favourite song of the moment, outfit posts, lifestyle posts and about all of her holidays, travels and trips back home to see her family in Portugal (which makes me super jealous!). Please stop by and give her some love, I know you will enjoy reading her blog as much as I do.



I hope you guys have enjoyed this type of post, I am wanting to mix it up a little bit. Let me know what you think, if there are any blogs out there which are your favours and make sure you leave your blog address in the comments section below so I can go visit and check it out!

Happy Sunday x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this feature!! So lovely to up there with so many of my fave bloggers too! Thank you gorgeous!

    Lizzy xx

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete