By Sara Brett

Thursday 28 August 2014

Forgotten













Camo dress- Topshop (similar here and here) || Chunky black Sandals- River Island (silver version here)|| Black vanity bag- Zara (similar here) || Watch- Olivia Burton@ASOS || Sunglasses- River Island

The title of this post is pretty self explanatory, I completely forgot to post this outfit from one of my first days on holiday in Tenerife. Although the weather seems to have taken a drastic turn in the past week, and shops on the high street are quickly stocking up with warm winter coats I thought I'd get this one in quick before it really is forgotten. I have to admit, most of the outfit is no longer available, so I have found a few alternatives which can definitely be incorporated into an autumn winter wardrobe.

Looking at these photos makes me feel like that holiday was years ago already, and I already feel like I need and want another dose of sun and relaxation. And although this summer has been filled with great experiences from which I have learnt a lot (interning being the main one) I am feeling so ready to get back to university and start new projects and begin to be proactive in that sense again.

What have you enjoyed most this summer? Anyone looking forward to shopping for their autumn winter wardrobes like me?

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment