By Sara Brett

Sunday 17 August 2014

Topshop shoe picks for autumn

Topshop shoe picks for autumn

So life decided to hit me with the worst headache I have ever experienced for nine days, along with sickness, three trips to hospital, six needles, one scan and countless hours waiting for results in a hospital bed. Luckily for me all seems to be ok and anything serious has been crossed off. It has meant however that I have spent the past week back at my dad's and the majority of the past nine or ten days has been spent in bed, or if I felt up to it asleep on the sofa. This is the only good excuse I have had to use for my poor attempt at blogging. The past few days I have had ample time to interest browse and here are my top shoe picks for topshop this autum. Those metal cuffed flats will be mine by the end of the month I can guarantee; I will be fighting Tom for the most masculine shoe title while wearing them I know, but I have fallen in love. While I tuck up into bed for another night of 'sleep healing' pray for me that tomorrow I will wake up feeling even better! 

What are you shoe picks for this coming autumn?

Sara x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a rough time you've had! Hope you are feeling better! You have opened my eyes to a completely new style of shoes.. I don't think I would have ever considered the menswear loafer before, but I'm actually kind of loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! Luckily feeling better- I'm glad you have been tempted by the masculine shoe trend like me, I can tell it won't be the last pair I will be buying this autumn winter! X

      Delete