By Sara Brett

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Oriental Rose











Cami top- New Look || White ripped boyfriend jeans- Topshop || Rose gold sandals- Topshop || Black vanity bag- Zara (similar here) || Rose gold chakra necklace- Daisy || Rose gold watch- Olivia Burton.

I'm just not constant enough with this whole blogging thing. I feel like I start every post with a sentence along the same lines 'oh iv'e been so busy' and 'it's been a while'. This is the busiest I have been in a long while, but in a good way. I have recently started an internship which I am now doing for part of the week, and the other half is spent doing my part time job. Although tiring, I am learning so much and I know in the long run it will all be worth it.

These pictures were taken by Tom (admittedly on the iPhone hence the bad quality) on the way to buy some dinner last thursday... yes over a week ago. I have worn this outfit quite a lot because it is so comfy and cream and white have been my favourite colours so far this summer. I spotted this little oriental cami while shooting through new look a few weeks ago in a quick bid to find some shorts for holiday. It wasn't successful and in the end I walked with this cami top, and another white boho one; cami tops and shorts can be easily confused!

Whats been your favourite casual go to look this summer?

Until next time

Sara x




No comments:

Post a Comment