By Sara Brett

Monday 25 August 2014

First pair of Wangs








Firstly I'd like to point out that I am trying out new ways to photograph and blog, so bear with me throughout the testing. I am not too good with my camera despite having it for a few years and my sister gets so frustrated that I never use it to its full potential. I have made a promise to myself that from now on, this blog will showcase my ever improving camera and photography skills to show you my new buys and outfits.

Secondly the title of this post just sums it up so well. For those of you who follow me on instagram (if you don't get your butts over there and press the follow button! http://instagram.com/saraladylippy or @saraladylippy ) I posted these new shoes up on there pretty quickly and had a lot of fun with the hashtagging; I think it was probably all of the excitement!

Thursday was an exciting day for me. Firstly I received new hoover bags in the post which I had been waiting for for days. I am a little OCD and after not being able to hoover my room for a few weeks I was very much looking forward to the prospect of being able to use the hoover again; when you have a carpet that everything sticks to you will understand.

As I was sat on the sofa catching up with Clare, my best friend and flat mate who had just got back from two weeks in the USA, the door bell rang again, and to my surprise the shoes I ordered from Connected to Fashion Blog had arrived. Little did I know when buying them they were Alexander Wang and barely worn. You can imagine my surprise and delight when trying them on knowing for £25 (such a bargain) I had just bought my first pair of designer shoes (albeit second hand, but in such good condition). Now I just need an occasion to wear them.

I'd love to know about your special finds or designer bargains, let me know and drop your blog URL in the comments section below. I'm always on the look out for new blogs to follow!

I hope you have all had a wonderful bank holiday despite the wet and dreary weather.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment