By Sara Brett

Monday 25 August 2014

Zara coat picks for Autumn

Zara Coat Picks


This awful weather I'm experiencing on August bank holiday Monday has made me think that that's summer over now. The only thing that makes me happy about this is the thought of buying more winter coats. Camel and shearling is on my list this winter, and maybe a lilac one to sit buy my candy pink coat id got from ASOS last year. I decided to show you my top picks from Zara, who never cease to please me in so many ways. Tailored, relaxed, coloured, camel, short and long there is something for every occassion and every one. The camel one on the top right has already become a blogger fave on instagram so I am waiting to see it appear many times over LFW in a few weeks. I may be guilty of purchasing it ready to wear there so lets keep fingers crossed that no one else decides to that day!

Have you found your favourite autumn coat yet, or am I just getting too ahead of myself?

Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment