By Sara Brett

Monday 30 June 2014

Taking five



















Top- River Island (last year) || Shorts- River Island || Strappy heels- River Island || Tribal leather clutch-Topshop || Watch- Olivia Burton @ ASOS

Its been a week or so since I have posted and I can only apologise, however I feel less guilty this time around. I have just got back from a week away in Tenerife and feel totally refreshed but kind of craving another week away in the sun.

These photos were taken on our second night and I managed to find a little quiet spot at the back of the resort with the most beautiful black and white tiled floor.

I am wearing almost all River Island here and I managed to find a few bargains in the sale a few days before I left. These shorts are great, just the right length and turned a pretty top into something quite chic. As for the heels they are classics and I know I am going to get so much wear out of them.

Where are you guys heading off to on holiday? Do you have your holiday wardrobes planned? What are your must haves?

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment