By Sara Brett

Thursday 19 June 2014

She's an animal





Watch-Olivia Burton@ASOS || Leopard top (old)-Topshop, Similar here || White midi skirt-Topshop || Rose gold sandals (old)-Topshop, Similar here

Hi guys, its a quick one from me. These photos were taken the same day of my uni hand in, and after an all day and all nighter to get it all finished in time (almost). This explains the shortage of photos- I don't do well without sleep.

Anyway. I am in love with this white midi skirt. My sister managed to get the last one from her Topshop store in my size and I am so glad. I have had so many compliments already and it is truly a classic, such good quality and it goes with anything. 

As for the Olivia Burton watch, my boyfriend bought it for my birthday, by total coincidence I had put it into my ASOS 'saved items' a few weeks before. I am totally in love with it, its rose gold AND cream so what is there not to love right?

Happy friday everyone

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment