By Sara Brett

Sunday 8 June 2014

Back to Basics








White shirt-Gap || Black ripped Jamie jeans-Topshop || Sea Salt Hyperfuse Roshe trainers-Nike 

Its another outfit post from me today, and simple one at that. I have just over twelve hours until deadline, and one hundred and one little bits to do to finish everything but still find myself browsing the web for clothes, saving items in my ASOS basket and scouting Instagram for more feeds to follow. 

These photos were actually taken on Thursday while I was out and about in Shoreditch with my sister and her boyfriend Jasper shooting my dress for my final project this year. We found this old unused area just opposite Shoreditch station and squeezed through the metal gates to get in and take the photos of Bex wearing my dress. Luckily it was quite private and no one realised that we were somewhere we shouldn't be. Needless to say I am very happy with the photos Jasper managed to capture.

I find myself edging more and more to basic items, things that can go with everything and be dressed up or down. The Nike Roshe trainers I am wearing were bought with some birthday dosh and vouchers and I totally love them. They are actually the 'Sea Salt' version not the all white ones I initially planned to get, and I am so happy with my choice. What are you favourite pair of trainers? 

Thats it for now! Happy Sunday, hope you have had a smashing weekend.

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment