By Sara Brett

Friday 20 June 2014

Blues Kitchen || Shoreditch







Get excited, its the second food post guys! Apologies for the photos. I was unorganised and had to use my iPhone to take them. Tom decided to pose big time for his feature on the blog. 

After a stressful and full on day at uni a few weeks ago, I met Tom for a last minute and sporadic date night. To date, one of the best evenings I have had with him.

I had never visited The Blues Kitchen in Camden before, and had been watching the renovations going ahead on Curtain Road for the new Blues Kitchen Shoreditch each time I walked to university. So one thursday night,  we decided to check it out. 

We shared hot wings to start, then I chose Lobster, Tom had Ribs, and boy was it good. Service was great and the interior of the place and atmosphere was awesome. We have both said we want to go back for a night out soon when we both have a night off of work.

Have you been to The Blues Kitchen yet? What do you reckon?

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment