By Sara Brett

Friday 6 June 2014

Lace & Lace

















Ph Mariana 

Lace top and skirt two piece-Zara || Nude clutch-Warehouse (Last season- similar here) || Rose gold metallic heels-Topshop (Old- similar here) || Watch-Olivia Burton @ ASOS || Rose gold hexagon hoop earrings-Accessorize (similar here)

Firstly, I apologise for the hundreds of photos. I'm surprised you made it this far down past all of them to read this post, but I am just so in love with this two piece I couldn't pick less than ten photos.

I bought this lace top and skirt combo a few months ago from Zara and wore it to a wedding last weekend. My lovely friend Mariana from The Portuguese Pink Pie and I took this as the perfect opportunity to take some fabulous outfit photos and here is the result. Big thanks to her. They are some of my favourites to date. Despite getting bitten to shreds by mosquitos down this farmyard path it was well worth it. 

I have to admit that this is the first two piece I have invested in and I am loving it. Slightly late with jumping on the bandwagon but there is still time this summer to make up for it.  What are your thoughts on this two piece craze?

I hope you spent the sunny weekend doing something fun, and lets hope the sun sticks around.

Thats all for now, wish me luck for my deadline on Monday!

Sara x

3 comments:

  1. Never apologise for too many photos of something so beautiful ;) This two piece is amazing, the colours are just beautiful! Love the heels and your make up too, really classic to match with the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete