By Sara Brett

Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday Brunch









Checked scarf- Topshop (last tear, similar here) || Grey coat- H&M || Light wash mom jeans- Topshop || Liberty trainers- Nike (similar here) || Grey jumper- H&M.

I currently have an insane amount of work to do for university. We are doing a live project with a company and the end result will be one of us being picked to have our collection made and sold within the store. I was lucky enough to have a four day weekend off of work to get some university work done as well as catch up with a few friends for dinner on saturday night which was lovely.

Tom and I have still never been for Sunday brunch together since I moved into my new house so we penciled in a brunch date before cracking on with designing and drawing for this project of mine. I couldn't resist shooting my outfit in front of the worn down green wooden gate; it went so perfectly with my checked scarf.

This outfit was pretty much a 'throw on something super comfy, I'm about to eat a lot' type thing and it worked perfectly. The loose mom jeans and the oversized grey jumper and coat hid a multitude of sins after eating a massive fry up.

Apart from the rain today I have had a lovely weekend- I hope you guys have too. What did you get up to? What are your lazy Sunday picks when it comes to clothes?

S x

1 comment:

  1. Love your scarf, the colours contrast so nicely and it looks a lovely texture :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete