By Sara Brett

Sunday 23 November 2014

Noisy May











Pink coat- ASOS (similar here) || Pink jumper- Noisy May || Faux leather skirt- ASOS (similar here) || Black shoes- Topshop (similar here).

This outfit is super pink and super minimal and I love it. I thought double pink might be too much but bahhh, you know me, nothing is every too much right?

Im not a super girly person, but last year when the 'it' coat was a pink one, I could not resist. I am so happy to have this fabulous long, fluffy, pink ASOS number back in my life and I so don't care if pink is the colour of '2013'.

I decided to team it with my new Noisy May pink jumper. Its so cosy; all fleecy inside and adds a minimal but girly twist to any outfit. As for the skirt, I treated myself a few months back to this faux leather pleated a-line midi one from ASOS (of course) . Its brilliant for all occasions. I wore it to mine and Tom's two year anniversary dinner with a metallic top back in October and its perfect to dress up or down. 
I hope you guys have had a wonderful weekend. I spent it with my Nan while my Aunt was away and we've had a ball. I have even learnt how to knit and it has been so lovely to chill and relax, get some uni work done and spend some time with her and my sister.

Have a great week guys, 

S x


1 comment:

  1. I love the pink coat! It looks sooo good on you!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me.
    I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete