By Sara Brett

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Going Geometric











Patterned jersey dress- Topshop || Masculine flats- Topshop, (similar here) || Fur scarf- Zara (similar here).

Geometry was the only part of maths that I loved at school which is probably why I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it and within 2 hours I was back in store buying it. Its the perfect throw on thing when you can't be bothered. Its shape hides a multitude of sins, and the print is a combination of black (my all time favourite colour) and camel, the colour of the season.

I've been trying to steer away from prints as of late as I was struggling to match and make use of everything in my wardrobe but this dress is just so versatile. The simple nature of the print and shape mean I can look good and feel comfy and snug all at the same time and I already know that its going to get worn to death this winter. Next on the list is a pair of indigo flared jeans and Im thinking that they will partner perfectly with a pair of heeled boots and my new geometric addition. What a winning combo. 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

S x

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, love the sixties vibe and the pattern on the dress is so interesting and eye-catching, nice detail!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete