By Sara Brett

Sunday 19 October 2014

COLLABORATION || Lulu Hayes Outfit 3






Shirt- ASOS || Silk joggers- Lulu Hayes || Black suede shoes- Topshop || Black suede clutch- Topshop.

The final look from my collaboration with Lulu Hayes is here, and I think this print is one of my favourites. Teal blue and fuchsia pink has always been a favourite colour combination of mine and while we are experiencing some ghastly weather right now a bit of colour brightens up everything.

This Asos white shirt has also been one of my best purchases to date ( my dad actually bought it for my birthday!). It goes with absolutely everything, covers all types of sins ands smartens up any casual pair of jeans or shoes. The grandad bib just adds a little bit of special summin' making it different from all the other white shirts out there at the moment, and the blue ribbing in the edge of the collar and front made it the perfect match for these lush silky trousers.

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment