By Sara Brett

Tuesday 14 October 2014

COLLABORATION || Lulu Hayes Outfit 1







Jumper -Lulu Hayes || Skirt- ASOS || Boots- River Island || Bag- Fiorelli@ASOS

Some of you may remember me posting a couple of my illustrations a while back when I collaborated with a Lulu Hayes. Well, I have some exciting news. The second collaboration is here, and this time I have styled up three outfits incorporating some of Lulu Hayes most recent collection as well as completing some more illustrations which will be up on the blog as well as her website soon!

This is the first of three posts. I decided to start with a chilled outfit, featuring the Bigcat Beats jumper which is super comfy. I teamed it up with my ASOS camel skirt and River Island red chelsea boots to create a little bit of a sixties seventies vibe. The print on the jumper is insane- I love linear illustrative prints on sweatshirts especially when there are animals involved!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next post which will involve some of Lulu Hayes' fabulous printed silk pants which I cannot wait to show you. And make sure (if you have not already) you check out her website and get some printed silk in your wardrobes this winter!

Sara x





No comments:

Post a Comment