By Sara Brett

Thursday 10 April 2014

Jump start


















Waterfall waistcoat- Primark (similar here and here)|| Floral Jumpsuit-Topshop (similar here and here) || Drop necklace-Topshop || Black wooden sandals-Topshop (similar here)

A super summery post. All I need now is a tan. Wishful thinking Sara.
This outfit post features all old season clothes, sorry guys. HOWEVER I have found some very similar items which you can find the links to above. I am such a believer in re using things and not throwing out classics (cue for my friends to laugh themselves senseless). The tailored waterfall waistcoat was a present from my sister in 2011 and we ended up buying it together before my birthday in Primark in Nottingham. The jumpsuit was also bought around the same time in Topshop and has since been warn a lot every summer since. Im not normally a jumpsuit or playsuit kind of person as the body is never long enough and I can never find one that fits right. The fact that this is held in at the waist with a tie makes it the perfect easy going jumpsuit to wear. 

What are your feelings on jumpsuits?

Sara x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me on bloglovin! Love your blog! xo, Katy
    www.thepinkaccent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog too! The floral and denim post is gorge x

      Delete