By Sara Brett

Saturday 5 April 2014

Company Blog Awards- 'Best Fashion Blog-Newcomer' ||WIN £250 to spend with MISSGUIDED||




I have plucked up the courage to put myself forward for the Company Blog  Awards.When I started the blog last year it was too late, and it's almost been a year since I began 'Lady Lipstick' so I thought why not see what happens!

This year Company has teamed up with the lovely people from MISSGUIDED for the blog awards and yes there is something in it for you lovely readers! Not only do I get your vote if you follow the instructions below but you get put into a prize draw for £250 worth of MISSGUIDED vouchers-definitely enough to buy yourself those must needed summer outfits!

If you could take the time to click here, or on the Company Blog Awards badge on the right of my blog it will take you through to the page where you can nominate me.  Just make sure you click next at the bottom of the page and it will take you to the next page. This is where you put my blog URL which is www.ladylippy.blogspot.com and say why you have nominated my blog. I have nominated myself for Best fashion blog-NEWCOMER so please pick this category when voting!
Thank you to all you lovely readers, I really appreciate your support and your continuous reading of my blog, means the world to me.

Sara x

If you would like me to vote for your blog- please leave your URL in the comments and I will do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment