By Sara Brett

Friday 18 April 2014

COLLABORATION || Lulu Hayes Illustrations










Buy from the TUK Store here!

Click here to vote!



So back in March I got asked by Lulu Hayes to create some illustrations for her collection and her website. I jumped at the idea. When choosing my course at uni I was so close to picking Fashion Illustration but figured that design would give me more scope and that after finishing my degree I would be able to decide then what avenue I wanted to go down within fashion. See my illustrations on her website, I'd love to know what you think. Its the first time I have worked with someone creatively and to get a finished result which you are both happy with has been a challenging and rewarding experience. It is exciting to know that people will be able to see them online every time they visit the website!

A little bit about Lulu Hayes; she first started officially in 2013, creating her first collection of ready to wear luxury street wear featuring beautiful, vibrant prints. Since then her Paris print t shirt and dress has been seen on Caggie Dunlop, and her clothing is now on sale on ISWAI and from the TUK Store.

Her SS14 collection has even more to offer; more vibrant colours and prints, easy to wear shirts, tops and camis which are perfect for the summer dressed up or with a casual pear of skinny jeans. Please visit the Truimph UK Women in the making to vote for Lulu Hayes (find link under photo) as it would mean the world to her, and I certainly think we are going to see a lot more from her in the coming seasons.

Thank you Lucy for letting me get involved with your fabulous and exciting brand.

Find her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and follow her to keep up to date with the new collection!

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment