By Sara Brett

Monday 7 April 2014

Orange Polka Dots










Polka dot blouse-Topshop || Orange jersey midi skirt-ASOS (similar here) || Black peep toe heels-Dorothy Perkins || Brown leather shoulder bag-Mums Vintage bag (similar here on ebay) || Rose gold watch-Michael Kors (similar here)

Another spring influenced outfit post taken at the weekend, except today its raining. I hope that the polka dots and bright orange cheers you all up in some way. I feel like in every post I talk about the weather. My mood is always heavily influenced by it; if it is sunny I am as cheerful and chirpy as anything and if its raining, don't come near me.

I bought this skirt off of ASOS last May and managed to wear it quite a lot over the summer. I can match it with so many tops, t shirts and it has become quite the staple. Orange is by far one of my favourite colours and I am so glad it was still seen on the catwalks which means its around to stay for a little bit longer.

On another note I have added a little navigation bar to the top of my blog- it will make it easier for you guys to get around and follow me on Facebook, Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram. Please click on the links and follow me on there too!

As for future outfit posts, I have a very exciting one which will hopefully go live tonight or tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled for that. It's featuring an amazing cropped jumper from House of Sunny from their new collection which isn't out until the 9th April.

Until then, have a great day and thanks for clicking onto Lady Lipstick

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment