By Sara Brett

Saturday 3 May 2014

EDITORIAL || DOUBLE UP for Spindle Magazine













Credits: Photography-Amy Barton || Make up-Danni Hooker || Stylist-Charlotte Alexander || Assistant-Sara Brett || Models: Anushka @Next and Emma @D1 ||
All photos from Spindle Magazine

So a couple of months ago I ended up assisting on this shoot, mainly working along side Charlotte the stylist helping to keep all the clothes organised and to help her get everything ready for each look. It was really exciting for me as it was the first time I have been involved in a proper shoot in a studio and it was great to see what and how everything happens behind the scenes. 

The theme for the shoot was 'Double up' and the idea behind it was to feature co-ordinates, a massive trend for SS14 and I am sure it will continue into AW14/15. It was great to see all the clothes and everyone was so lovely throughout the day which made it even more enjoyable. I wanted to share the amazing photos that the photographer Amy Barton took throughout the day from the editorial from Spindle as they all look incredible. It was also great watching Danni the make up artist transform the models ready for the shoot, and of course, Charlotte did a fab job of finding some incredible clothes, shoes and accessories which just made me want to go on a massive shopping spree!

Anyway, thats all for now; Enjoy your bank holiday weekends. Its my birthday tomorrow so I am very excited to continue my birthday celebrations and catch up with some friends over the next few days.

Thanks for reading!
Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment