By Sara Brett

Tuesday 13 August 2013

In love with Lover


Want. Want. Want. 
I follow Rumi Neely's blog Fashion Toast almost on a daily basis and love her style. Cool and relaxed with sort of a boho edge. She wore a black pair of these shorts a while back and I fell in love, and actually found the closest thing possible from Topshop, but when she posted a photo of herself wearing the orange versions I immediately started to think of ways in which I could afford to buy them. At £250, and exclusive at Net a porter it seems almost impossible right now, however there are three possible ways in which I could get my hands on a pair; if I keep selling stuff on eBay my dream can come true or
if any of you readers out there want to treat me, please feel free. Third, and of course most likely is if Lover decide to send me a pair; if you want someone else to blog about your shorts Lover, send them my way!

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment