By Sara Brett

Monday 5 August 2013

INSANITY WORKOUT DVD // Week 1


So, nothing to do with Fashion, Beauty or anything that I have blogged about before.
My boyfriend recently did his PT training and since then has been thinking of crazy ideas to test and challenge himself for personal benefit as well as to see if it helps him to make 'improvements'.

The first one is Insanity. If you have not heard of it before (I hadn't) the name pretty much describes it...it is INSANE.

Call me stupid but I have been wanting to tone up, get fit, lose weight for a while so being very naive to the idea I said I would do it too.

You workout 6 days a week and Sunday is your rest day. The work outs for the first month last about 40 minutes which include the warm up and cool down. They are non stop, high intensity...I sometimes feel like crying when I do them. I don't think I have ever been so physically pushed. I am still awaiting my dvd's from some dodgey ebayer but if you are looking for a ridiculous way to lose weight or tone up here I think this could be it.

I have decided I will be giving you weekly updates to let you know how it is going. It lasts for 60 days with a recovery week in the middle...

Progress photos will be on the way when I feel like enough progress has been made. 
In the meantime do some research and maybe check it out...2kg lost from week 1, so I can't complain so far. The question is, can I keep it up until day 60?

Sara x

Check out the boyfriends new Blog http://fluent-in-fitness.blogspot.co.uk/. He keeps me motivated (I don't know how) so he could help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment