By Sara Brett

Tuesday 13 August 2013

INSANITY WORKOUT DVD // WEEK 2 & FIT TEST 2

Nike Lunarglide

So, an update on the Insanity workout dvds. Week 2 is complete along with day 15's fit test.
I know this isn't a fitness blog, but it is a lifestyle one and this is going to be part of my life for at least another 40 days!

Week 2 was far less successful as after having my wisdom teeth out under general it took me a fair few days to feel normal again. Monday missed, along with Friday and Saturday so only 3 workouts were completed. I felt very disappointed with this but I have to say, due to only eating soup and liquid food for a week my energy levels were not great and boy did I feel it when I was completing the workouts. 
The fit test which we did yesterday proved that even though I had missed three days worth of exercising, I had still make progress. I always set myself unrealistic goals and therefore feel disappointed when I don't end up succeeding like I thought I would and although I have not made as much of an improvement as I hoped or wished for, any improvement is good enough for me right now. And I should feel proud! Lets hope this week is a little more positive, with 6 full workouts completed!

More fashion and beauty posts soon I promise!

Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment