By Sara Brett

Friday 2 August 2013

Let us dance in the sun


Sorry it has been a while! I have finally finished work, and have been hunting for a flat and fingers crossed we have found the perfect one. I'm going to be a London girl! 

This outfit here was what I like to call a 'throw it all on'. I was in a rush to get my sister to work and into town, surprisingly it kind of works. Going for the chilled boho look I have clashed some prints (nothing new there) and I have to say this is a super comfy chilled little outfit. Perfect for an English summer day where the clouds can pass by every now and then and it is a little to cold for a dress or shorts.

The top and kimono are new in at River Island, they have some great festival pieces in at the moment, and I have teamed them with my rose gold sandals from Topshop and rose gold shades from a random sunglasses stall (too long ago to remember where). 
Oh and the necklace. I don't think there is much to say apart from the fact that it is absolutely stunning and I am trying to not wear it with everything.

What do you reckon? Send me your best festival outfit! 

Catch you later guys

Sara x









2 comments:

  1. Hi there! love the prints on your top! :)
    Hope you'd join the giveaway happening on my blog. Get the chance to be one of the lucky 2 winners to win 2 apparel each on Smize with Style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are amazing. I am totally in love with the gold anything these days. I think you nailed the chilled boho look I really love kimono sleeves I have a few pieces in my closet that have them.

    ReplyDelete