By Sara Brett

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Bag lust || Top Five

Bag lust || Top Five



Tortoise bag- Christopher Raeburn || Nude backpack- Whistles || Black clutch- Comme des Garcons || Blue suede backpack- Topshop || Snake skin clutch- Whistles

I've got a thing for bags at the moment. Clutch bags seem to be the main obsession. You can't beat a good old classic clutch to carry everything around day and night. I have a beautiful metallic silver one from American Apparel but next on the list is a classic black Comme des Garcons one and a coloured or textured one from Whistles; Just big enough for my cards, oyster, sunnies and phone. 

As for the Christopher Raeburn tortoise shoulder bag, I am totally in love. I'm also hoping no one buys it so it goes quickly into the sale where I can snap it up.... Chances of that- unlikely.

S x 

No comments:

Post a Comment