By Sara Brett

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Spring at Somerset House || LFW-end








Bomber-Zara || Fur-Zara || Navy co-ord- Topshop || Pointy flats- Topshop || Clutch- American Apparel || Hair- Hershesons.

London Fashion Weekend- It was my first full weekend off work since November, and it worked perfectly. I had LFW-end with Jessie on the Saturday and was completely plan free for the rest of the weekend. I didn't know quite what to do with myself other than procrastinate. Instead of being sensible and getting loads of uni work out the way, I thought it the perfect excuse to sit in front of the TV eating Thai takeaway and watching Gone Girl with my flat mate and a ridiculous amount of dinner date.

Anyway, back to Somerset House. Jessie took me to a place called Spring just on the outside of Somerset House and I was memorised by the clean teal interior, the mini garden-like area they have on the side of the restaurant as well as the beautiful flowers in the toilets. Hands up, I did try to take the Aesop soap and hand cream- good job they bolted them in there so well that after three or four attempts and being caught red handed by about six customers I gave up and returned to my lemon and ginger tea waiting for me next to one of their beautiful pink sofas. Next time I promise to take more photos.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment