By Sara Brett

Friday 27 February 2015

LFW AW15/16 Favourites || Christopher Raeburn










On Tuesday at 12.30pm I sat in bed and tuned into LFW online to watch Christopher Raeburn's AW15/16 catwalk show. 

With his fluro pink and grey leather tortoise bag at the top of my want list already from his SS15 collection, I was ready to add more of his pieces to my AW 'want list'. Of course, he didn't disappoint. Oranges and reds, graphic prints, metallic printed shark parkas and those knitted shark mittens......need I say more. One things for sure, when you watch his collections go down the catwalk season after season you tend to forget that all of his fabrics are sustainably sourced, something that I really admire and love and want to take inspiration from for my own final collection in my final year at uni. It leaves me with one question; if he can create such a great collection using sustainable fabrics without determining the aesthetics or style in anyway,
 why can't so many other designers?

I'll leave you on that note. There will be some more favourites from fashion week coming soon.
Happy Friday!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment