By Sara Brett

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Safari Sky-garden










Shirt- H&M || Jeans- Topshop || Boots- Office (old season) || Jacket- Zara (old season).

After sleeping for a mere 10 hours over the weekend to get all my work done for deadline day on monday I was absolutely exhausted. My good friend Jessie whisked me off to the Sky Gardens just off of Fleet Street after handing in my work and despite being knackered I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The views were out of this world- you can see the whole city, the Shard and Gherkin and St Pauls included and despite being a cloudy rainy day it was incredible.

After having a mooch around the gardens, and taking plenty of blog photos, we headed back to the entrance area and sat and enjoyed a cocktail before heading off home for a well deserved nap. 

I decided to wear this safari-esque shirt from H&M conscious collection. Im sure you've already seen it as every blogger about town is wearing it; but whats not to love? This mustard belted beauty is definitely going to become a regular in my day to day wardrobe, matched with either blue denim jeans and boots or a wide leg flare. What do you think?

S x

1 comment: