By Sara Brett

Monday 26 May 2014

A White affair








 Nude side split coat-Topshop | Collared Studio wrap jumpsuit-Zara (sold out) Leopard print version here  | Shoes-Topshop (old season)

There is a story to how I became the proud owner of this classic, tailored, crisp, white, studio jumpsuit from Zara. Being the Instagram addict that I am, I came across Zara's April/May lookbook pictures mid April and fell in love with it straight away. Checking Zara's 'New in' section on the website every day at least five times became a must until one night after work, I clicked on to it and to my horror there it was, completely sold out.  
The next day between uni classes I travelled to Oxford Circus and searched two stores until I found my size. And here I am, despite looking unbelievably moody in my pictures I am so so happy to have this in my wardrobe. The slouchy yet tailored fit is perfect and with my new Topshop side split coat it created the perfect white outfit.

I hope you have all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend. Mine has been filled with work, pattern cutting and lots of good food.

What are your thoughts on all white outfits...yay or nay?

Sara x

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! Amazing cut & colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit! Gutted that jumpsuit has sold out, its amazing!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! I know, it sold out so quick. The leopard print one is nice too but not for everyone! Love the blog x

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with all white outfits! I have my eye on that amazing Topshop jacket x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have it in another colour now- slightly more ivory in colour! It's perfect for spring. Thanks for visiting the blog Shannon x

      Delete
  4. I love the all white look, the jumpsuit is gorgeous - definitely worth trawling the stores to hunt down - and I love the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete