By Sara Brett

Sunday 11 May 2014

The Harrow


















Coral ankle grazer trousers-ASOS || White grandad bib shirt-ASOS || Nude block heel sandals-ASOS || Coral clutch bag-ASOS || Cream Vintage diamond shape earrings-Unknown (Birthday present from Corrie my B&L Bitch)

A bright post, all courtesy of ASOS. As some of you may know it was my birthday last week. And ALOT of my presents ended up coming from ASOS. All year round I have a saved items list on the website. Constantly being changed, added to etc. It was too easy to send my Dad, Sister and Tom a wish list a few weeks before....and so I ended up with many an item from ASOS and I am not complaining. This was a little outfit I put together to cheer myself up. It had been raining all day and when Tom got home from work I got him to take some quick snaps, him in the rain and me sheltered by my porch.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. More outfit posts this week I promise as I have so many new lovely things to show you all, including a new All Saints sleeveless blazer from a little event which was previously owned by Jessie Ware, all mine for £15!

Until then, Mwah 

Sara x

P.S What do you think of the blogs New look? C/O of Ben Hurst a.k.a Penge a.k.a Mariana's BF. Im pretty chuffed with it tbh, there are only a few more tweaks to go. Press the plus button at the top for all my pages, and I hope you enjoy the changing photos...thought it was a nice little touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment