By Sara Brett

Saturday 15 March 2014

Photo diary | Paris and Premiere Vision


The Pompidou centre


Time for a lemon and sugar crepe


Outside Premiere Vision


Parisian bicycles



A walk along the river











Notre Dame at night time....stunning.



My gorgeous Asos pink coat







.... and of course the Eiffel Tower






Padlock bridge


Parisian graffiti

(Photos taken by myself on my Canon 550D)

I am sure you are all getting bored of seeing Paris fashion week photos all over Instagram and the blogosphere. The process is always so drawn out and it seems like those big bloggers out there just like to make us all jealous by posting thousands of photos of the Eiffel tower, endless Parisian cappuccinos, brightly coloured scrumptious macaroons and sky scraper designer heels. Truth is I should have put these up weeks ago, but as per usual time has flown by and here we are in mid March. Sometimes I do enjoy prolonging posting photos for as long as possible. When revisiting them and editing poorly editing them  it is undeniably a bit of a guilty pleasure to sit there and pretend I am back there. No Sara; you are sat in your living room watching 'The Devil wears Prada' trying to write an essay on the globalisation of fashion due in on Monday. Shit. Thats the reality.
So while I wish all of you a fantastic Saturday evening and Sunday in the sun (hopefully) think of me eyes glued to my laptop trying to get 2000 words to appear!

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment