By Sara Brett

Saturday 29 March 2014

BUY IT | New things # 1 | My march must-haves


















White bag-New Look|| Nike Internationalist trainers-Very.co.uk|| Blue Bag-Topshop|| Pearl necklace-Zara|| White Jacket-River Island|| Rose Gold pattern knitted jumper-&Other Stories

After my previous post I have decided to mix things up a little bit. This is my version of a haul post. As much as I love reading other peoples and getting clothes envy, I wanted to do something a little different. Me and my flatmates are lucky enough to live on a ground floor flat with a garden all to ourselves but we really have not made the most of it. We have the most beautiful little apple tree close to our kitchen door and so during the lovely weather I decided to make the most of it and photograph my best picks for March.

Yes, as you can see I did hang all of my clothes in this post on my apple tree, and yes my neighbours think I am a loony weirdo but it kept me busy for an hour and became the hi-light of my day; re arranging everything to make sure it was all hanging in the right direction (I know that you are all laughing at the thought).

I have to mention the rose gold jumper from &Other Stories. I religiously follow Vanessa from The Haute Pursuit and she featured many a blog post wearing an Alexander Wang 'Reptillian' jumper. Being a student it is virtually impossible to think I would ever be able to own one myself despite falling totally in love with it, so I began my search for a copy. And there I found myself in the Regent street store of &Other Stories and fell even more in love with this Rose gold jumper. Best buy of 2014....so far.

Thank you for reading and follow me on Bloglovin! Click the link on the left.

Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment