By Sara Brett

Tuesday 25 March 2014

STYLE IT | How to #6 | Styling culottes

How to style culottes

How to style culottes by ladylippy on Polyvore

Cropped Knit-H&M || Culottes-JW Anderson || White pumps-Alexander Wang || Pink Wallet- Saint Laurent || Water resistant watch- Uniform || Sunglasses- Tactics

I've been thinking lots about my blog recently. I don't know whether it is because I have started to take Twitter far more seriously (follow me on there @saraladylippy) or because I am back at university and realise I need something different and exciting to seperate me from the rest of my competition.

Competition is always healthy. For me its what makes me strive to be the best that I can be; to reach my full potential. Without it I find myself plodding along around about 'average' and that is not doing anyone any favours, especially me. For example, watching blogs that I have followed for a few years transform, grow and get blog makeovers pushes me to make 'Lady Lipstick' even better, so that I can be truly proud to show it off to everyone.

The whole reason that I started this blog was to document things for myself, so that in years to come I can look back at where I began my journey (and probably laugh ALOT). But most importantly I will know that I put my all into everything. I didn't start 'Lady Lipstick' to get 4000 followers (although to have that kind of audience would be incredible) but I did it so that the few of you who click on my blog every day, every week, once a month, can hopefully find something interesting and exciting to look at, and for me if that is the case, in a way, I have succeeded already.

So, asides the emotional chat...lets get back to what I wanted to say. I have decided to mix it up a little. I am in the process of re designing 'Lady Lipstick' with the help of a few people and this will hopefully go live on Sunday- I shall keep you posted. I have also shortened my labels list to make it easier for you guys to follow whats going on here at 'Lady Lipstick'; on the right you will find Fashion, Travel, Photo diary, Style it | How to #...., etc and these will become my main focus when posting.

Keep your eyes peeled, I will be doing a lot more STYLE IT | How to posts, and plan to post my interpretation of Hauls, with a little twist and more of an artistic concept - I hope!

Keep clicking on Lady Lipstick, and thank you to all my lovely readers

Sara x


No comments:

Post a Comment