By Sara Brett

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Spring hues









Coat // French Connection, Scarf // Topshop, Hayden jeans // Topshop, Trainers // Liberty for Nike, Bag // New Look

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines. I hate them. In the midst of all the work I had to do I have managed to do another quick outfit post. I am trying to get as much use from all my coats I have hanging around before it gets too warm (who am I kidding there is still at least another month to go). Some might say the background is not as picturesque as the Eiffel Tower in my previous post, but Ally Pally was fine for me. The fresh air and sun was a treat, almost wish I'd thought about wearing some sun glasses. Wouldn't want to get too excited about the weather changing now though would I...it's not even march and we are in England after all.

2 comments: