By Sara Brett

Friday 21 February 2014

Pink in Paris











Cream sweater from Topshop// Black Jamie skinny jeans from Topshop// Black buckle boots from Next2Nowt

Yes guys, this is the real Eiffel Tower, its not photoshopped. My trip to Paris was primarily to go to Premiere Vision but I managed to fit a little bit of sightseeing in too, and of course a visit to Colette.

For those of you who don't know, Premiere Vision is a massive Textile and Fabric event that takes place over a three day period in Paris. It was definitely one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life. Not only was I surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of super fashionable people, but there was just so much there to take in it was hard to know where to go and what to look at first, not to mention I had been out the night before so I would say I was in a fairly delicate state prior to my hunt for a bottle of Coke.

Apart from this, the weather was incredible on the day we managed to fit in most of Paris' major 'things to see' and my friend Jasmine managed to get these pretty cool photos of me in my new Pink Coat, bought especially for my trip. Some might say I look like a pink yeti, or a giant fluffy marshmallow however I like to think of it as me managing to just about catch on to the end of the Pink coat trend. Only 5 months too late....

More photos of the Pink coat and Paris to come

Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment