By Sara Brett

Saturday 8 February 2014

Jacquard blue










Jacket // New look, 
Fur cardigan // Topshop, 
Drop necklace // Topshop, 
Suede boots // Office, 
Blue jacquard top // Topshop
Metallic bag // River Island

So a couple of weeks ago, I went out for my boyfriends birthday, to my place of work, with 12 other people. The food was fabulous and the company even better so. 
I managed to pick this top up on the day as I had been so busy during the week I had not managed to really sort an outfit out. I am loving duck egg blue and pastel blue at the moment and the fact it had a snake skin print in a metallic gold/silver made it twice as good.

Finally I have managed to get some half decent outfit photos all thanks to my blogger friend Mariana seen in the last photo with me. Not only does she blog about fashion but if you are looking for a restaurant in London or want to follow her on her little trips then check her blog out please The Portuguese Pink Pie

Anyway. Until next time

x

2 comments:

  1. Love the ook, and skirt is great :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/02/choies-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete