By Sara Brett

Monday 20 January 2014

Internationalist



Ever since seeing these in JD sports and Nike town in Oxford Circus a few weeks ago I cannot stop thinking about them. Slim, sleek and pink, what is not to like about them? I have a few pairs of trainers on my shoe rack including a metallic pair of Adidas high tops, a Liberty print pair of classic Nikes as well as a purple pair of runners however there is always room for more. I cannot tell you how happy I am that trainers seem to be staying in the blogosphere and are still a popular necessity in today's 'It wardrobe'. I guess everyone is sick to death of prancing around in heeled boots during winter or pumps for that matter, and I hope this continues at least through to the summer and right through to autumn and winter this year. Everyone has got to have at least five pairs of trainers to their name right?

Sara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment