By Sara Brett

Friday 17 January 2014

STYLE IT | How to #5 | Sport Luxe

Orange sweater-Acne// Skirt-Simone Rocha// Sunglasses-River Island// 
Lipstick-Bobbi Brown// Headphones-Frends// Trainers-Nike 

Created on Polyvore

I am addicted to orange. Always have been and always will. Whether it be the colour of the season or not I will always be attracted to anything orange I see while trudging through the shops.
This Acne orange sweater is divine. The metallic detailing with the baby pink and the cocoon silhouette  needs to become part of my wardrobe for SS14 immediately.
On another note, during a sustainability lecture earlier in the week I was pleasantly surprised to find out more about Nikes products and how they secretly gage their products on a bronze to gold system. Nike's free run trainers come up trumps as one of their Gold products, ensuring that throughout design and manufacture, the product is one of their most sustainable and it has made me love them even more. 
Just to warn you there will be far more ramblings on here at a later date about fashion sustainability. This will include how aspects of the industry can effect the environment, our own species as well as the one I feel most passionate about; animal welfare.

Anyway until then, thank god its friday. Enjoy your weekends!
x

2 comments:

  1. I wish orange lipstick would look good on me, I'm so tempted to try the Bobbi Brown shade, it's so lovely and it makes me happy just looking at it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it- or a coral?

      Thanks for checking my blog out.

      Sara

      Delete