By Sara Brett

Monday 6 January 2014

Laid back leather at Bodeans






Jacket-New look, 
Fur scarf-Zara, 
Top-Topshop, 
Necklace-Topshop, 
Black western boots-Office, 
Bag-Dune

I have to firstly apologise for the quality of these images. They were taken on the iPhone at about 1.30am on Sunday after a night out with some friends. We went out in Clapham, had a couple of drinks, and eventually ended up eating at Bodeans. I have to say it was my first time there, and our table was filled with meet within about 15 minutes. The boys went for the ultimate platter and me and Mariana (my little Portuguese blogger friend) went for the slightly smaller one and ALMOST finished it all. Well done us.

I hope you have been enjoying 2014 so far. My first day back to uni was interrupted by several tube lines being disrupted plus a headache from hell from my staff party last night!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment