By Sara Brett

Friday 22 November 2013

Better late than never











Photos taken on my iPhone 4S

Sorry for my absense. Uni work has taken over my life as well as my part time job and I have not had a chance to upload anything. I thought I would upload something light hearted; these are just a few of the photos taken at my boyfriends rugby 'T' party, and my Housewarming/ Halloween party.
I have to admit I am not normally a massive fan of dressing up. But if the theme and time is right, I love it. My T Rex costume came from ebay, and I just used face paint in a slight rush to create the skeleton-esque design for Halloween. Excuse all the sultry stares while I was a skeleton, I just felt it would have looked strange if a dead person was smiling. As for the Tiger face paint which my boyfriend Tom is beautifully modelling, I am the proud painter!
I promise I will be blogging more often. Its a new years resolution that I am going to take up early.



No comments:

Post a Comment