By Sara Brett

Saturday 23 November 2013

Leopard print Lover










Photos taken on iPhone 4s

Printed camouflage dress from Topshop
Black patent brogues from New Look
Black cropped jumper from New look
Black mini hand bag from Dune

Unfortunately most of this outfit is what I like to call up-cycled ( posh way of saying they are mostly old or last season!). However, they are nicely updated by my new, warm, snuggly, Leopard print coat from Topshop. Lucky I got student discount as two weeks on and its now on sale (click the link above of you want one quick).

For those of you that know me well you know that I am a lover of Leopard print and when deciding between a black coat or this one it was a no brainer. To be honest I have worn it almost every day because it is so snuggly, and more like a 'coatigan' than a coat.

Promise more outfit updates soon.

S xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment